Sunday, April 26, 2009

SMOPS

It has been a long time since I last posted, I mean very long time. I will be posting about the SMOPS that was organised by Aphelion yesterday. I think that it is went quite smoothly but I am not sure why some of the seniors say that this year's SMOPS is more screwed than last year's. Perhaps it is because we, the sec 1s slacked too much. Like when the registration officers were supposed to help invigilate, we were playing away with our phones at the back of the curtains. (P.s I am the registration officer and I was also slacking:)) In case you are wondering, the test was held in the college hall. So, we were hiding behind the curtains on the stage. But at least, we quit slacking after a while and eventually went on duty. While invigilating, we caught this guy cheating. He was looking around suspiciously and when we checked his answers it was almost the same as the person sitting next to him! So we reported it to the seniors and after a while, the seniors also found out that he was cheating. The teachers were also informed but they didn't literally catch him. I think they just black listed his name. Too bad. So that's all for today. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Don't think anyone would know or want anything to happen to that boy(EXCEPT ME!!! HAHAHAHA)

    ReplyDelete