In this post, I will not only be posting about my favourite character but instead I will be posting on both my favourite and least favourite character.
First, I will be writing about my favourite character. My favourite character in the story is Hari. Why so? I will be elaborating on that in the later parts of the post. Firstly, I feel that he is both pitiful and yet admirable. Pitiful because he is like a young boy trying to cope with the harsh realities of life. And admirable because he was able to make it through such hardship and even get a job with a steady income. He also has a lot of qualities that we must learn from, like perseverance. He never gives in to anything no matter how hard life gets and instead tries to salvage the situation by doing everything he could in his power to support his dysfunctional family.
Next, I will be talking about my least favourtie character, who is none other than the watchman of the factory. Firstly, I feel that he is very arrogant and boastful. He boasts about how rich the people in Bombay are and that the food they eat are far better than those in Thul. He also looks down on the villagers in Thul and thinks that they are useless pumpkin heads. He also feels that all of the village men are drunkards and good for nothing. His arrogance is the main reason why he is my least favourite character.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hello Darrell.
ReplyDeleteI have only posted about my least favourite character which is Hari's father as i feel that he is the main cause of all the problems from landing the family to such a bad state to not earning an income for them.
However, i feel that the watchman is also quite boastful and i loathe him quite a lot.
I feel that your blog post is of appropriate length.. so good job!
Please leave a comment on my blog posts too.
Thank you
Ong Sze Chuan
1A4 (24)