Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Camps, camps and camps
I will be going for a 3 day 2 night camp tomorrow! Yipee!:) So I won't be blogging for 3 days. Too bad.:( Anyway, I will be having the most hectic March holiday of my life as I will be having 3 camps straight. Can you believe it? 3 camps! The first one will be on 11-13 march(Sec 1 camp), second one will be on 16-17(CIT camp), and last but not least my scout's camp on 27-29. By the way, never mind if you don't now what is CIT. It's none of your business. Haha just kidding. It actually means Counsilor In Training camp. Understand now? Luckily, I am not the only one who will be having this schedule. Marcus Low will also be having the same schedule. Yipee! At least I am not the only one. (Three cheers for Darrell and Marcus!) So that's all for today's post. Bye bye I will be missing you guys when I go for my camps.:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

lol wow "nice" planning there cant wait to see you "die" of exhaustion
ReplyDelete