Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Counsilor In Training camp reflection (CIT to be short)

Hi to all once again. Just came back from my CIT camp. Today, I will be writing about the CIT camp. I know, I know, you must be getting bored of my reflections but please bear with it. Now let me get straight to the point- What do I feel about this camp?

Firstly, let's talk about the food provided during the CIT camp. Well, basically, I feel that it was a million or zillion times nicer than the secondary one camp food. And what's more we didn't even have to cheer to eat! Hooray!

Next, I will be talking about accomodation. That is the only part I hate about the camp. The first 3 groups were all squeezed in 1O3. Whereas for groups 4 and 5, they used 1O2. Actually, there isn't much of a problem being squeezy but let me tell you about an incident that happened on the first night, I mean the only night. It goes like this: I was sleeping halfway until someone(not telling his name. You know netiquette.) kicked me. I woke up and saw that he had already moved onto my sleeping bag! But that was not all. I wanted to tell him to go back to his own sleeping bag but it was then that I realised that his hands were in his pants. And it was as if he was playing around with his you know what! And wait, wait it gets worse. He didn't even realise what he was doing and he was still sleeping there like a pig! And in case you ask me, this is real. I did not make it up.

Last but not least, let me tell you about the activities. An overview of all the activities would be that they are more towards teamwork. I feel that the night trail was the nicest. We were allowed to sleep at 9.15pm(but no one slept). Then at around 10pm, we were woken up(not really woken because we didn't even sleep) for the night trail. It was so fun although I didn't get the chance to lead the group. Then a few minutes before the night trail ended, I was picked out to go for the interview. Which I felt didn't go so smoothly.:( Not sure if I am going to make it and become a counsilor.

By the way the camp was fun overall. So that's all for today. Bye bye! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Nice post but you spelled "bear" as "bare". Bare means uncovered, or as a verb, can mean to take off your clothes :)

    ReplyDelete