Friday, March 13, 2009
Secondary one camp reflections
Hi blog and readers and so on and so on... I am finally posting again. Yipee! This time I will be posting about my secondary one camp which was held on 11-13 March(in case you didn't read my previous post). Anyway let me get straight to the point. I felt that the camp was not very well organised but please don't take that as an insult. I would count this as a, erm, constructive criticism. Anyway you don't have to worry because I am not going to 'defame' that company as I won't be telling you the name of the company.(You know netiquette). Now let me tell you why I felt that the camp was not very well organised. Firstly, I felt that there were too many cheers. Like before you eat, you have to cheer for 1 hour just to know that you were cheering because they wanted to waste time while waiting for the food. Next, I feel that they waste too much time taking the attendance. The time they need just to take the attendance is almost 1 hour long and we have to sit there under the hot sun while waiting. And what's more the time used to take the attendance always cuts into our activity time. Lastly, I feel that there were too little activities. They didn't even have the high elements neither did they have the flying fox or absailing. So all in all, although some of the activities were fun, it was not very well organised.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment